Summer 2020 Rules
No Spectators are permitted
Entry to the facility is allowed 10 minutes prior to your scheduled kick off.
Face coverings are required when entering the building and when not on the field.
All players must have a new waiver on file
Players Indoor Sports understands that occasionally, games may need to be rescheduled. In order to continue providing the best adult leagues in the area there will be a few new policies implemented beginning with Spring 2018 sessions which will start in March. This policy change specifically addresses the inconvenience caused to a team when the opposing team does not show up for a game, and payment, rosters and waivers for each team.
In order to ensure all teams get to play their scheduled games for the session, we will be implementing a game change/ cancellation policy. There have been several instances where teams have arrived with a full squad, only to discover their opponent has not shown up at all, or with too few players to play. As a result of such situations, the following policies will be implemented.
All team captains registering a team will be required to keep a Credit Card on file with Players Indoor Sports. This can be done during registration by checking the box alongside “ I authorize Players Indoor Sports Center to store my credit card information for future payments.” found below.
- Credit Card information must be provided to Players Indoor Sports a minimum of 7 days prior to the start of the session. A team will not be on the schedule without this information.
- If you know you will be short handed, you are encouraged to contact the League Coordinator, Halley Jilek to facilitate a “RESCHEDULE” or to help get subs to fill in for your game.
- “RESCHEDULES” will be considered if a MINIMUM of 48 hours notice prior to the originally scheduled game is received by the League Coordinator.
The League Coordinator will provide dates and times available at the start of each session when “RESCHEDULES” can be played
- The League Coordinator will assist in arranging a RESCHEDULE during an available time slot with the opponent.
- The team requesting the RESCHEDULE will be charged a $25 RESCHEDULING fee.
- With a MINIMUM of 48 hour prior to kickoff notice to the League Coordinator, a team may choose to “CANCEL” a game.
- A CANCELLED game will not be rescheduled and will be billed $50 (credited to the opponent for loss of game) and recorded in the standings as a 0-1 LOSS for the CANCELLING team.
- If an opponent CANCELS a game by providing the League Coordinator with a minimum of 48 hours notice, the non-cancelling team will be credited $50 to their account for future team fees, for loss of game and a 1-0 WIN will be recorded for the non-cancelling team.
- If a team does not show to a game with a minimum of 5 players, or contact the League Coordinator, Halley Jilek, regarding the need to RESCHEDULE or CANCEL the game a MINIMUM of 48 hours prior to kickoff, the game will be called a “FORFEIT”.
- All “FORFEITED” games will be billed to the “FORFEITING” team at $100 ($50 for the referees and $50 to the opponent for loss of game) and be recorded in the standings as a 0-1 LOSS for the FORFEITING team.
- In the case of a “FORFEIT” the non-forfeiting opponent will be credited with a 1-0 WIN and a $50 credit will be added to their team account for loss of game.
- Any RESCHEDULES, CANCELLATIONS or FORFEITS will AUTOMATICALLY be charged to the credit card on file.
- Any team accounts that are not PAID IN FULL (zero balance) by the middle of the session, the balance on the account may be charged to the credit card on file for the team captain by Players Indoor Sports.
- Players Indoor Accounting department will be happy to assist the captain with collecting money but must have the full roster to do so.
- No gum, food or drinks on fields. Water only.
- No cleats of any kind. Flats, turf shoes and tennis shoes only.
- No fighting or foul language of any kind.
- Shinguards and socks are required.
- Two 25 minute halves with a running clock.
- 7 v 7 including the keeper.
- No slide tackling or playing from the ground.
- No offside.
- All boards and glass are in play. Any netting is out of bounds.
- Goal kicks or throws directly into the net go back to the top of the goal box.
- Maximum 4 goal differential is reported
- Co-Ed games must have 2 females on the field at all times.
- Over 35 League allows a MAXIMUM of 2 players that are less than 35 years of age but at least 30 years of age.