Games will start as early as 2:00pm on Friday 7/23 and end as late as 4:00pm on Sunday 7/25
- HS Mixed Gold (2021-2024, 2021’s ARE allowed)
- HS Mixed Silver (2022-2024, NO 2021’s allowed)
- HS Mixed Bronze (2022-2025, NO 2021’s allowed)
- 10U (7v7 Saturday & Sunday Only)
Teams will play two 20 minute running clock halves with a 3 minute half time.
- Clock will not stop at any time during a game
- No Time Outs are allowed
A common horn will sound to start and end each half and each game.
- All fields will rotate on the hour. Please be ON TIME to your field.
- If you are over 5 minutes late to your field, you will have to forfeit that game. Both teams may decide to play the remainder of the clock if they wish, but it will still count as a forfeit no matter what the end result is.
Games will be played according to US Lacrosse rules.
- Rosters are set before your team’s first game on Friday
- Any roster not turned in before their first game will result in an automatic forfeit until it’s turned in.
- The youth division will strictly follow the US Lacrosse Age Guidelines
We follow the USL Age & Eligibility Guidelines
*In the case of cancellations due to inclement weather, no refunds will be given!*
86 teams from 11 states, 7 divisions, 215 games played over 3 days on 12 fields
80 total college coaches