The 2020 Players Cup is FULL – keep an eye out for the schedule!
2020 Players Cup
When: Sunday, February 16th, 2020
Location: Players Indoor Sports Center, 1740 Quincy Ave, Naperville, IL
- Each team is guaranteed 4- 25 minute games
- Includes Pool & Bracket Play (pool winners may play additional games)
- Scores will be kept as: 3 points for a win, 1 point for a tie, 0 points for a loss. Tie breakers within the pool will be head to head followed by points against.
- 18 player per team maximum
- Games will be played 8 v 8 (7 field players and a Goalie)
- Final rosters are due Monday, February 10th, 2020 (for waiver purposes as well as for college coaches)
- All players MUST have a valid waiver completed online by February, 14th, 2020 to participate.
- Waivers should be done online through link sent to person registering team
- ***PLEASE RANK YOUR TEAMS SKILL LEVEL IN THE COMMENTS SECTION (1-4)
1 being: “we’re here for the medals” and 4 being: “we want to be challenged and maybe get some medals in the process”***
For more information or questions contact: Ronni, email@example.com or call (630) 470.6400
The 2020 Players Cup is full – keep an eye out for the schedule!
HS Elite Division – Lakeshore
2nd place – MKE Elite , 3rd place – York Dukes
HS Open Division – Players 360
2nd place – Eagles Black, 3rd Place – STC LAX
U13 Division – True IL U13
2nd Place – Chicago Wind U13, 3rd Place – Team ONE 2023
U15 Division – True IL U15
2nd Place – Lakeshore U15, 3rd Place – MKE Elite U15