Grab your Players Adult Soccer Team, a group of friend, family, or coworkers!
Per the CDC guidelines and restrictions from the state, Players Indoor will be offering the following option for returning play. Anyone choosing to participate must comply with all facility rules and restrictions which can be found here. If you cannot follow our rules or simply are not comfortable with them, we please ask you to wait until you can.
Return to Play Option
Players Indoor will offer one hour slots for recreational use from 4:00-8:30pm, Tues-Thurs. All slots must be reserved no later than 3:00pm that day. Reservations must be paid in full online at the time of reservation. There will be no concessions or water fountains available. The Top Shelf Bar will be open for outdoor seating until 10:00pm. During phase 3 we will use the following guidelines:
- One hour slots for up to 10 people, must have at least one adult in the group
- $75 per hour
- Each group will have an assigned 85’x100’ zone. 30’ between each zone.
- All participants must sign a new valid waiver
- No spectators
- Groups will be limited to their assigned zone and use of restrooms.
- All groups will have 10 minutes to enter/exit their zone before/after their reservation
- Scheduled half-hour gaps for sanitizing between reservations
- All participants must wear a face mask outside of their assigned zone
PLEASE DO NOT COME IF:
- YOU OR ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD IS EXHIBITING SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19
- YOU HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAS BEEN EXPOSED TO COVID-19
- ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD IS PART OF A VULERNABLE POPULTATION AS OUTLINED BY THE CDC.
- YOU ARE UNWILLING TO COMPLY WITH FACILITY RULES.
- YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE PRACTICES BEING USED.
SIGN UP BELOW USING OUR SELF-SERVICE PORTAL. MAKE SURE YOU PICK THE RIGHT DATE & TIME!